Our local chicks are better. Here's why:
- Non-GMO corn in our feed,
- Sold only within a farm’s locality to reduce food miles,
- Hens outside on rotated pasture everyday, (weather permitting)
- Strong yolk integrity and whites that stand tall in the cooking process
- Mother Earth News study shows higher nutrition from eggs raised in this manner.
- Our eggs are “Micro-Brood” in sustainable flock sizes for better hen health and happiness,
- And our name is funny.
kennenlernen tipps frauen Plus, our eggs taste like the ones from your childhood because our girls run and eat salad – and a healthier hen lays a healthier egg.flirten karneval